Wednesday, November 26, 2008

random ramblings


So the end of the semester is coming to an end and I'm finishing up what I hope to be my first successful semester of college! Honestly, if I can tackle school anyone in the world can tackle school. I am so freakin' proud of myself. I just have a 8-page research paper due next week and then I'm basically done with school besides a final in English. Oy vey! Let's see, hmm a little recap. Last weekend I went to a Tank Tour at this private museum in Portola Valley. I went with my Dad, Josh and my Uncle Mike, we had a freeakin blast; especially my motor-head Dad and Uncle. This guy had a crazy collection and piece of land, it was quite impressive. I sent a few pictures to my cousin Mark because so much of it reminded me of him, and he responded saying that a lot of the stuff I sent him in pictures are still used over in Iraq, it was nuts! Also at the end of the tour the guide showed is this propeller, or techinically a propeller is off an airplace but a "screw" is off of a boat; there was 1 of the 3 screws off the famous liner the Lusitania at the museum we went to. That was pretty neat as well.
The weekend before the tank tour we had the family over at our house for some yummy seafood! My family is obsessed and usually has a big seafood feast on New Year's Day, but we decided to get together and that was the entree of choice! Ok by me because it is so freakin good and also a hella of a lot of fun being with the family of course! So I guess this post is mainly for my family that couldnt be there to see the common family festivity!


1 comment:

wiss said...

Cool! I wish I could have been there for all that seafood. Fun times I'm sure!