Friday, January 30, 2009

U G H S

--I am finding myself to be constantly RESTLESS when I don't have anything going. Especially when I'm not in class or at work, I have grown so restless just hanging out around the house and it's becoming a serious problem.

--I need to kick back off the coffee every single morning and my Coca-Cola intake.

--S is stressing me out so badly lately I'm at my wits end again. I want to blame it on PMS but who knows... I don't feel like S is ever listening to me and I feel a drift, again.

--There is such a fucking overload of students at school that it is becoming extremely difficult to get into classes...I was trying to add a Psych class onto my schedule and there weren't even enough desks for students that were already registered in the class let alone the thirty students trying to ass the class. I feel like school is such a scheme/scam but it's so freakin necessary.

--I'm sick of paying for speeding tickets....three in counting.

--I overwhelm myself with the thought of how much work it's going to take to become a successful Registered Nurse(RN)....EVERYDAY.

--The economy is shit which means the tips are shit which is not good for a server like myself...

--Speaking of work, we're getting a new GM at work and I'm nervous about...



Ok...I need to shut the hell up but whatever....urgggh

No comments: